Re: Free Java @ FOSDEM 2011 DevRoom Proposal

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 14:08 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Hi Libre Java Hackers,
>
> We are trying to organize a meeting for all free java hackers at Fosdem
> in Brussels, Belgium on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 February 2011)
> http://fosdem.org/2011/
>
> We have applied for a developer room, but we don't know yet if there
> will be enough free space this year (Fosdem is getting very popular).

The FOSDEM organization has granted us a developer room! We will do an
official call for participation soon. But feel free to propose ideas
already to fosdem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And see if you can make it
the first weekend in February to Brussels. The event itself will be free
(as in beer). See http://fosdem.org/

Sincerely,

Andrew Haley,
Andrew John Hughes,