scope of classpath(x)

Does classpath(x) aim to include only the standard java.* and javax.*
libraries?  Or does/can it go beyond that?

We (GNU) were just offered a small library that implements the websocket
API in a straightforward way, namely websocket4j
(http://students.mimuw.edu.pl/~ms262969/maarons/wsgi.py/software/WebSocket4J/
 http://students.mimuw.edu.pl/~ms262969/websocket4j-1.3.tar.gz
 comments welcome).  I don't think it is part of any standard library
yet.  So I'm wondering if it would make sense to incorporate it into
classpath(x) or if it's better off as a standalone package, at least for
now.

Thanks,
Karl