Errors at building classpath, info attached (Real One)

Sorry for the last post, I hit enter unintentionally.
Guys, I tried building yersteday classpath cvs and after some problems I got it to work :)
I'll concern those and the eclipse problems in this mail.

First I'll tell what I had to do to get eclipse to get out of the red state in errors. I copied these two files (which the wiki refers) to .java:
Because the build uses the .in to configure, don' t move them (yes I did that :'[). Also add the jaxme jar (usually on /usr/share/java) to the build path (I thought that I needed antlr, am I missing something here?) and we go down to two errors I think, which are basically incompatibility with my version of jaxme.

About the build problems:
Here's the first problem, it complains about the following errors (Error 1) which can be fixed with Giuseppe Scrivano patch. I wonder why the thread isn't showing on classpath-patch mailing list.

The second error is about building the web plugin. It seems that on ubuntu the mozilla headers are separated on two folders stable and unstable. The build only get the stable directory. So here we can upgrade to a newer version (which only have one directory) or compile our own xulrunner. I did an upgrade to a newer version (got lucid version), the error went away.

I wonder if I can add this info on the wiki. What you guys think?

Error 1:
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
gnu_java_nio_VMChannel.c: In function ‘Java_gnu_java_nio_VMChannel_
getpeername’:
gnu_java_nio_VMChannel.c:1451: error: dereferencing pointer ‘sockaddr’ does break strict-aliasing rules
gnu_java_nio_VMChannel.c:1443: error: dereferencing pointer ‘sockaddr’ does break strict-aliasing rules
gnu_java_nio_VMChannel.c:1430: note: initialized from here
gnu_java_nio_VMChannel.c: In function ‘Java_gnu_java_nio_VMChannel_getsockname’:
gnu_java_nio_VMChannel.c:1392: error: dereferencing pointer ‘sockaddr’ does break strict-aliasing rules
gnu_java_nio_VMChannel.c:1382: error: dereferencing pointer ‘sockaddr’ does break strict-aliasing rules
gnu_java_nio_VMChannel.c:1370: note: initialized from here
gnu_java_nio_VMChannel.c: In function ‘Java_gnu_java_nio_VMChannel_receive’:
gnu_java_nio_VMChannel.c:812: error: dereferencing pointer ‘sockaddr’ does break strict-aliasing rules
gnu_java_nio_VMChannel.c:804: error: dereferencing pointer ‘sockaddr’ does break strict-aliasing rules
gnu_java_nio_VMChannel.c:768: note: initialized from here
make[3]: ** [gnu_java_nio_VMChannel.lo] Erro 1
make[3]: Saindo do diretório `/home/marcos/workspace/classpath/native/jni/java-nio'
make[2]: ** [all-recursive] Erro 1
make[2]: Saindo do diretório `/home/marcos/workspace/classpath/native/jni'
make[1]: ** [all-recursive] Erro 1
make[1]: Saindo do diretório `/home/marcos/workspace/classpath/native'
make: ** [all-recursive] Erro 1

Error 2:
gcjwebplugin.cc: In function 'gchar* plugin_get_documentbase(NPP_t*)':
gcjwebplugin.cc:868: error: 'nsIPluginInstance' was not declared in this scope
gcjwebplugin.cc:868: error: 'xpcom_instance' was not declared in this scope
gcjwebplugin.cc:869: error: 'nsIPluginInstancePeer' was not declared in this scope
gcjwebplugin.cc:869: error: 'peer' was not declared in this scope
gcjwebplugin.cc:870: error: 'nsresult' was not declared in this scope
gcjwebplugin.cc:870: error: expected `;' before 'result'
gcjwebplugin.cc:871: error: 'nsIPluginTagInfo2' was not declared in this scope
gcjwebplugin.cc:871: error: 'pluginTagInfo2' was not declared in this scope
gcjwebplugin.cc:876: error: expected primary-_expression_ before ')' token
gcjwebplugin.cc:890: error: 'union info_union' has no member named 'info_field'
gcjwebplugin.cc:892: error: 'result' was not declared in this scope
gcjwebplugin.cc:892: error: 'kIPluginTagInfo2IID' was not declared in this scope
gcjwebplugin.cc:912: error: 'NS_RELEASE' was not declared in this scope

Marcos Roriz
Bacharelando em Ciência da Computação
Universidade Federal de Goiás

E-mail: marcosrorizinf@xxxxxxxxx