Compiling on OS X 10.6

Hi.

I'm trying to compile gnu classpath on my mac, and when running ./configure, I get the following message:

checking net/if.h usability... no
checking net/if.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: net/if.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: net/if.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: net/if.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: net/if.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: net/if.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: net/if.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## -------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to classpath@xxxxxxx ##
configure: WARNING:     ## -------------------------------- ##

..so that's what I'm doing now :)

I've attached the Makefile and config.log files, in case you'll need those.

PS: The files are from the second run; the first error'd out on configuring mozilla-plugin (but also displayed the above message), and the second run was run with --disable-plugin

--

Venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Morten Krogh Andersen

Krogh.net ApS

Tel: +45 2096 5309

Web: http://www.krogh.net

begin:vcard
fn:Morten Krogh Andersen
n:Andersen;Morten Krogh
org:Krogh.net
adr:;;Rugmarken 120;Lystrup;;DK8520;Denmark
email;internet:morten@xxxxxxxxx
tel;cell:+4520965309
url:http://www.krogh.net
version:2.1