Re: Does SSL works at all in classpath version 0.98 ???

For the record, I've also tried SSL with Classpath 0.98 + JamVM 1.5.2
 + ARM cpu. The observed behavior was that HTTPS connections
caused the VM to allocate much more memory than with HTTP,
until the VM failed with a memory allocation error.

Sorry that this is very vague, however, I don't have any more
specific info. But perhaps if we start pooling anecdotes we
can get started debugging it.

FWIW

Robert Dodier