java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: preInit on using gkeytool

I am getting below exception at the time of using gkeytool  for generating
key pair/certificate-
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: preInit
        at gnu.classpath.VMSystemProperties.preInit(Native Method)
        at gnu.classpath.SystemProperties.<clinit>(SystemProperties.java:69)
        at
gnu.classpath.tools.keytool.Command.setKeystoreURLParam(Command.java:570)
        at
gnu.classpath.tools.keytool.Command.setKeyStoreParams(Command.java:419)
        at
gnu.classpath.tools.keytool.Command.setKeyStoreParams(Command.java:395)
        at gnu.classpath.tools.keytool.ListCmd.setup(ListCmd.java:178)
        at gnu.classpath.tools.keytool.Command.doCommand(Command.java:205)
        at gnu.classpath.tools.keytool.Main.start(Main.java:238)
        at gnu.classpath.tools.keytool.Main.main(Main.java:144)

It seems that some shared library file is missing or not generated during
GNU classpath build. can anyone tell me in which .so file this native api
preInit will be present and how to generate it ?