Re: QUESTION GTK

Hi,

Kingshuk Chakravarty schrieb:
> Can I build glibjj/GNU class path without GTK support?
>
> I am trying to port JamVm on arm but the problem is to install jamvm or
> corsscomile jamVM we need to install GNU classpath.
> I want to build GNU CLASSPATH without GTK support due to memory issue on my
> board ARM926ej DAVINCI TI.
>
> IS this Possible?
>
> Waiting for your reply....Please reply.
Run ./configure --help . If you do that you get:

--disable-gtk-peer      compile GTK native peers (disabled by
                default=yes

That will build classpath without an AWT implementation.

Since you will probably also do not want a dependency on gconf
this might be of interest for you too:

  --disable-gconf-peer    compile GConf native peers (disabled by
                          --disable-jni) default=yes

Regards
Robert