Re: using Smack API with GNU Classpath

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! I'll try that later today to see if I could cross-compile the JamVM 1.5.2 with GNU Classpath 0.98! Since those are both the most recent versions I hope this solves my problem!!

Thanks!
Jan

Robert Lougher wrote:
P.S.  Unfortunately, to upgrade to 1.5.2, you'll also need to upgrade
GNU Classpath to 0.98...

Rob.