Error in Cacao & gnuclasspath on PowerPc64 [Playstation 3]

Hi everyone,

First i want to say i'm sorry if this is not the right place to post
my question, i m sending this doubt to both, Cacao and GNUclasspath
mail lists. i hope to find someone who can bring me some light in this
problem that keep me  awake up all nights.

Here is the problem:

We are currently trying to install CacaoVM on Playstation 3, make a
normal installation like in a PowerPc64, but there's something wrong,
when we try to compile .java files (on gnuclasspath compilation), a
lot of warnings appear. Maybe are some problem with the java compiler,
or classpath can't find the classes.

But in anyway, the ¨make¨ is ok and it mention no error.  CacaoVM
compilation is done with no problem.  The consequence (maybe done
since the presence of warnings at compilation time ...) is that the
CacaoVM crash when we try to execute some .class program.

By the way, the Classpath doesn't have jni_md.h to PowerPC64, the
configure script use the amd64 version (the only one in the directory
¨include¨).

Below I put some descriptions of the system:

Java Compiler is: ecj v_686_R32x 3.2.2 release.
C Compiler: gcc 4.1.2 20070502
Sistem: Fedora 7 (Kernel 2.6.24)

GNUclasspath 0.97.2
./configure --prefix=/home/raoni/bin/classpath

Cacao 0.99.3
./configure --prefix=/home/raoni/bin/cacao
--with-java-runtime-library-prefix=/home/raoni/bin/classpath

-->Error when I execute Cacao with a Simple HelloWorld program:

Exception in thread "main" Exception while printStackTrace():
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/System
	at java.lang.Throwable.printStackTrace()V(Throwable.java:352)
Original exception was: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Native library
`javanio' not found (as file `libjavanio.so') in
gnu.classpath.boot.library.path and java.library.path
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native library `javanio'
not found (as file `libjavanio.so') in gnu.classpath.boot.library.path
and java.library.path

-->Warnings while compile GNUclasspath:
(There is a huge list of warnings, i think, maybe one for each
methods, or more. Anyway, i post the tree firsts warnings to give an
idea of the problem)

ecj -warn:-deprecation,serial,unusedImport  -J-Xmx768M -source 1.5
-target 1.5 -bootclasspath '' -classpath
../vm/reference:..:../external/w3c_dom:../external/sax:../external/relaxngDatatype:../external/jsr166:.::
-d . @classes
incorrect classpath:
----------
1. WARNING in ../sun/reflect/annotation/AnnotationInvocationHandler.java
(at line 87)
	memberValues.put(name, m.getDefaultValue());
Type safety: The method put(Object, Object) belongs to the raw type
Map. References to generic type Map<K,V> should be parameterized
----------
2. WARNING in ../sun/reflect/annotation/AnnotationInvocationHandler.java
(at line 373)
	throw new IncompleteAnnotationException(type, methodName);
	                                        ^^^^
Type safety: The expression of type Class needs unchecked conversion
to conform to Class<? extends Annotation>
3. WARNING in ../javax/swing/tree/VariableHeightLayoutCache.java (at line 510)
	p.add(node);
Type safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type Vector.
References to generic type Vector<T> should be parameterized

Waiting for your response, we would like to thanks you in advance !

Raoni Fassina.