FOSDEM: Talk Recordings

Hi all,

I'll be bringing along my video camera again, all things permitting.
Previous recordings can be seen on http://fuseyism.com/

Unfortunately, things so far haven't gone as I'd like.  I've been
unable to get hold of more tapes for recording talks, so I'll be
bringing my laptop with firewire along and hoping a combination of
four tapes and a hard disc will get me through...  Help would be
appreciated, even if it's just making sure I have some power and an
unblocked view of the speaker :D  It would be nice to get these online
ASAP, so if you have some spare cycles during FOSDEM and want to
encode one of the movies, please let me know.  The originals are in DV
format and I encode to three sizes of Ogg Theora (a nice little script
I have will do this for you, provided you have ffmpeg2theora on your
box and optionally mplayer/speex for an audio track -- see
attachment).

If you particularly want your talk recorded, please let me know.
Alternatively, if for some reason you'd rather not have it recorded,
let me know as well.

Thanks, and see you all at FOSDEM,
--
Andrew :-)

IcedTea/OpenJDK Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA  7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8