gcjwebplugin in Classpath

Dear all,

What shall we do with the copy of gcjwebplugin that still remains in
GNU Classpath?  Given that development has since shifted to IcedTea,
and then been abandoned altogether in favour of the new IcedTeaPlugin,
I don't see any advantage in maintaining this in GNU Classpath.  I do
see a disadvantage in that we know it has significant security issues
and bugs.  My preference would be to remove it before releasing 0.98.
If we still want to ship a plugin with Classpath, we could possibly
include IcedTeaPlugin.

Thoughts?
--
Andrew :-)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA  7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8