Re: [Fwd: Problem with AWT/Swing code]

Il giorno gio, 16/10/2008 alle 17.09 +0200, ffileppo ha scritto:

> Hi Mario,
> thanks for your interest.
>
> I tried commenting SwingUtilities.invokeLater(r) call in Runnable but now the application is behaving in a different/wrong way (i.e. it is always showing the same "deltaTime" for every lines -- the original code compiled with openjdk shows different "deltaTime" for every line).
>
> Do you know any workaround for this problem?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Francesco

Ciao Francesco!

I would arrange the code in a completely different way, but you can try
to use an updater thread (for example you can use a Timer thread to
update the time).

But we clearly do the wrong thing there. The
SwingUtilities.invokeLater() should queue the runnable, what I see here
is that we keep executing them as soon as they arrive.

I'll give it a look and let you know.

Cheers,
Mario