Re: Problem in displaying swing components on ARM, using GNU Classpath and Cacao

Il giorno ven, 03/10/2008 alle 17.32 +0530, Pavan Kumar Maddali ha
scritto:

> To make the swing components visible, Does I have to keep any specific
> libraries on path or I have to set any environment variables or
> provide runtime parameters ?
>
> Thanks in Adavance.

Hi!

Are you trying to display a swing widget on top of an awt one?
What swing peer are you running?
Does your program works correctly with the same version of GNU Classpath
on a x86 Linux machine?

Cheers,
Mario