org.w3c.dom.html2 package

Hi,
all the classes of the package "org.w3c.dom.html2" in GNU Classpath are
living in "org.w3c.dom.html" in OpenJDK.

Now this is an odd thing and I wonder why this has never caused any
troubles before. I can't compile xerces-j from source with that.

If nobody objects I would like to move all classes to the right package.

Regards
Robert