Re: Disabled wiki editing

2008/9/30 Mark Wielaard <mark@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> As people who have been watching the RecentChanges page have noticed
> already our wiki is attracting a lot of spammers:
> http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/RecentChanges
> Even after removing the spam accounts and making it harder to register
> they still keep coming :{ So for now I have disabled editing of the
> pages except for admins. If you want to edit one of the pages please
> ping me and I add you to the admin list.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark

Hi Mark,

I'd appreciate being on the admin list, as I have used the wiki in the
past for releases and other
stuff and probably will again.

On the subject of Classpath infrastructure, what is the chance of us
getting some more space
on builder.classpath.org to do IcedTea builds? Or is there somewhere
else we can do this?

With a couple of backported packages (freetype and zlib) this is
possible on etch, as I proved
again today.

Cheers,
--
Andrew :-)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA  7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8