Re: Issues while using ImageWriter in ubuntu 64bit

Il giorno mar, 15/07/2008 alle 21.08 -0700, ndesk1900 ha scritto:
> Hello all,
>

> Now the issue is i am not too sure how i should apply this patch? it seems
> someone has checked in a whole lot of files to fix this? Do i need to
> recompile the kernel or something? Can anyone help me with this fix, does
> anyone have a simpler fix?

Hey! I don't think classpath is so broken that requires a kernel upgrade
to run :)

I think this patch is already in. I know we have some issues with
ImageIO, but I'm currently tracking a completely different area so I
can't help you right now, maybe others can?

Anyway, it would help if you could post a stack trace and a test case,
or double check that the issue is exactly the same as the bug report.
I'll try to give it a look the next week, but I can't promise it right
now.

Ciao,
Mario
--
Mario Torre, Software Developer, http://www.jroller.com/neugens/
aicas Allerton Interworks Computer Automated Systems GmbH

USt-Id: DE216375633, Handelsregister HRB 109481, AG Mannheim
Geschäftsführer: Dr. James J. Hunt

Please, support open standards:
http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/
http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/