Re: Crypto functions supported.

2008/6/28 NACHO SAAVEDRA <saavedra.nacho@xxxxxxxxx>:> Hello all!> I'm a new member and navigating into the classpath page I realized the info> is complete. However for now it's a little difficult to know if the issues> I'm searching are completely support for the gnu.> I'm searching a java examples (not too interested in the source code, only> the "black boxes") for the following process.>> Please could you tell me if all are supported by GNU ClassPath into the> Crypto functions? Thanks in advance.>> 1- KeyPair generation in assymetric encryption.> 2- 3DES key generation.> 3- To guard or store the generated keys.> 4- Assymetric encryption and decryption. RSA.> 5- Random number generation.> 6- To generate and validate DSS.> 7- Support of X.509 certificate (e.g. entity knows the seriousness of a> digital signature generator).>> Thanks and regards.>> José Ignacio Saavedra Vivas> Systems Engineer>>
Our API comparisons may be useful:
http://builder.classpath.org/japi/openjdk6-classpath.html#err_missing_javax_crypto-- Andrew :-)
Support Free Java!Contribute to GNU Classpath and the OpenJDKhttp://www.gnu.org/software/classpathhttp://openjdk.java.net
PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA 7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8