New GNU Classpath developer Joshua Sumali

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that Joshua is now one of our active hackers with
commit access. Joshua has been working on integrating gjdoc into the
main classpath tree. Something which we have wanted for a long time.

Joshua please post a patch and ChangeLog entry for adding yourself to
the AUTHORS file to the classpath-patches mailinglist. You can consider
that patch pre-approved of course so feel free to commit it immediately
as a test of your new powers, if you want to do something that is the
least likely to break the build :) But remember that with power comes
responsibility! (*)

Thanks,

Mark

(*) http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/docs/hacking.html