javah in 0.97+ -> trouble

Hi,
from 0.97 onwards, classpath needs a working javah tool. Such a program
is provided by classpath' tools.zip but needs a working runtime and
class library first.

Earlier classpath releases had pre-generated header files and needed no
javah program.

Someone with less knowledge of the subtile changes in each classpath
release wanted to introduce 0.97.1 in OE as the class library which runs
the compiler etc. This currently fails because in my previous bootstrap
effort I did not care to provide a working javah (it would be from
classpath 0.93).

I would like to suggest the following way to fix this issue: The build
system should allow using the just built javah application being run
with a provided java executable. This would be less pain for me and
would probably also benefit other cross compilation efforts.

E.g. --enable-builtin-javah should set the javah executable to some
script which is generated (perhaps from the real gjavah) which is run
with the java vm specified by --with-java.

Regards
Robert