developer.classpath.org upgraded

Hi,

We upgraded developer.classpath.org finally from Debian sarge (3.1) to
etch (4.0). developer runs these mailinglists, the wiki and the planet.

Sadly that didn't go as smoothly as we wished. The machine is currently
without swap and we seem to have lost the moinmoin wiki frontpage
http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ but other pages are there,
e.g. http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathFirstSteps
I'll try to get a backup of that one back, but if someone happens to
have an old version of the frontpage in their browser cache please
update the page or send it to me.

If you notice anything else strange about developer.classpath.org or
planet.classpath.org please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark