FYI: adapted to GNU Classpath VM interface changes

Hi!

I just pushed the changeset that adapts CACAO to the latest GNU
Classpath VM interface changes (VMConstructor, VMField, VMMethod).  Here
it is:

http://mips.complang.tuwien.ac.at/hg/cacao/rev/1dba59001474

To be backward compatible until a new GNU Classpath version is released,
I have added some additional classes to CACAO's vm.zip.

If there are any regressions, please report.

- twisti