Re: questions about classpath

le quang wrote:
Hi, everybody!
I'm learning about classpath project to build kaffe VM. My problem is how i
add java libraries into classpath program to compile them as java packages.
Please give me a advice! Thank you!

Hi,

you should be able to just 'drop in' your new files into the classpath

java javax gnu org sun

directories, the build process should automatically detect them, and consider them when rebuilding classpath.

If your libraries are in a different package, you need to add it to lib/gen-classlist.sh.in

cheers,
dalibor topic