Remove the generated headers from include dir?

As I'm running into trouble getting gjavah / gcjh to overwrite the header files in the include dir (which seems to just work with Javah), I'd like to propose that Classpath adopts the JNI header generation model we use in Kaffe: simply always call (g/c/k)javah on the required files and drop the in the include dir in the build dir.

There is little point in shipping the headers inside Classpath as now we have gjavah, gcjh, etc. in recent enough versions in the distributions.

That would allow us to both simplify the build system a bit, and to remove 100+ generated header files from Classpath's CVS and tarball.

Does that sound like a useful build system change?

cheers,
dalibor topic