Re: server crash (no autobuilder)

I wouldn't worry too much about the stability of the server just yet -
it has been fairly solid in the past.  Most of the downtime in the past
month was due to the hardware problems on my other server, and the fact
I had to reconfigure everything.  It's not too hard for me to reboot it
if things go bad.  Nobody using the machine seems to be particularly
sensitive to a little downtime now and then.

Some weekend in the new year, I'd like to upgrade the base OS on it so I
could get a newer version of Xen.  Perhaps the latest version of Fedora?
 I suspect that it's been pretty well tested...

Cheers,

 - Jim