NullPointerException with gnu.javax.management.Server.instantiate(...)

Hello,

I am using Classpath.0.96.1/JamVm1.5 on a MonteVista PPC platform. I'm running into the following problem with gnu.javax.management.Server.instantiate(...):

I've got an MBeanServer object. I can succesfully call various methods on this object such as getMBeanCount(), isRegistered(...), etc.

When I call createMBean(...) on it, this invokes instantiate(String name, Object[] params, String[] sig) via registerMBean(...).

The problem is that the repository object of type ClassLoaderRepository in said instantiate(...) method is null so I end up with a NullPointerException. I confirmed this by checking whether (repository == null).

Should I expect this to work? Is this a known bug?

Thanks for the help!
Bregitte