Re: [Jamvm-general] Cannot create system class loader (JamVM1.5.0/Classpath0.96.1/MonteVista PPC)

Thanks everyone for your help. The "host_os" var was not getting set
correctly by the configure script, which resulted in the
"can_build_shared" flag to be set to "no" instead of "yes". I forced
"host_os" to "linux" and the shared libs are getting correctly
generated now.

Bregitte