SIGSEGV exception

Hi,

I am facing a SIGSEGV exception coming from my application running on a PXA270 under linux and compiled with gcj 4.1.2 (arm). The exception seems to come from net/io/channel package:

java.lang.ClassCastException: gnu.java.nio.ServerSocketChannelImpl cannot be cast to java.nio.channels.SocketChannel

After this java exception is triggered, my application is killed receiving SIGSEGV.

I would like to know if this is a classpath or libgcj issue. And if this is, has somebody fixed it in any gcc 4.1.x, 4.2.x or 4.3.x releases?

Many Thanks,
David S.