Updated CVS Stats

Hello!

I've seen that David has not updated the cvs stats for quite a while,
and being such a curious guy, I've managed to build up new stats by
myself. I guess some other are happy to watch stats so I've uploaded the
whole thing here:

http://www.limasoftware.net/neugens/downloads/classpath/stats/developers.html

Of course, it is not intended to replace David's stats, and there is no
guarantee that I will update them, but if David feels he is not
interested anymore in keeping Classpath's stats, I will be happy to
setup a better link for you and try to maintain it.

Mario
--
Lima Software - http://www.limasoftware.net/
GNU Classpath Developer - http://www.classpath.org/