Re: legal/policy questions (Was: [cp-patches] RFC: AWT Peers update)

On 6/22/07, Mark Wielaard <mark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks and indeed we should. So if anybody else has any scenarios and
would like feedback then please ping me and I try to sneak them in the
conversation I will have tomorrow. I don't know how much time I have and
there is already a list of legal/policy issues to go through with
respect to classpath/openjdk but I can always try.

Do you have this list of issues in an easily-postable form? I think
that if so seeing the list would be helpful to the discussion, both
from the perspective of avoiding duplication, and because the items
already on the list might inspire someone to think of a new one.

Stuart.
--
http://sab39.netreach.com/