Exporting the private key from gnu keystore

Hi,

I created a key/csr with keytool. Since Debian installed keytool in a $PATH
directory I have used gnu keytool which Sun Java cannot use...

Is there way to convert the keystore into the sun format, or can I export my
data and import it again into a new keystore from sun ?

I already tried to get the key with keystore.getKey(alias, password). I am not
sure if that is correct, as I wasn't able to import it or use it in the sun
keystore.

Thanks a lot
Felix