Re: URLLoader / RemoteURLLoader

>>>>> "Martin" == Martin Schlienger <m.schlienger@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Martin> -I noticed that URLLoader and RemoteURLLoader are also
Martin> intended to load remote directories. May someone give me any
Martin> hint to use these one?

These are only for use as internal helpers of URLClassLoader.

Martin> The very best would be that we launch our software with jamvm
Martin> -classpath http: //url-to-my-classpath-classes/mypackage.jar

You may want to look at JNLP.

Martin> Another question: what is the gnu/java/net/loader/Load_ prefix
Martin> for? there is no class that begins with Load_ .

This is in cases a VM wants to add support for some URL type it
provides.  libgcj uses this to handle gcjlib: URLs.

Tom