JIDE Common Layer is Open Source

Hi!

To those, who don't read javadesktop.org news:

For some time the company JIDE-Software
http://www.jidesoft.com/
makes it JIDE Common Layer to Open Source
https://jide-oss.dev.java.net/

It is licensed under the  GPL + GNU Classpath exception.

It includes nice code. What I most like is that their "FastGradientPane" is included.
I have tested it in their demo-program on their homepage.
It is 5 times until 10 times faster then Suns implementation!

And the other things, which they have opensouced, like Widgets, are nice, too.

Greatings
theuserbl

Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit Windows-Desktopsuche. Suchen Sie gleichzeitig im Web, Ihren E-Mails und auf Ihrem PC! Jetzt neu! http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!