Re: couldn't able to install classpath: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

rsr wrote:
Hello All,

I have been trying to install JikesRVM as part of my project work(on fedora
core 6), which in turn requires installing GNU classpath. As it is specified
in installation guide(for installing classpath), I could able to execute
"./configure" , but when it comes to executing "gmake", its giving some
error. I am adding the execution history as an attachment. Anybody, please
tell how to overcome this problem.

Thanks in advance.
rsr. http://www.nabble.com/file/8054/classpath.txt classpath.txt
Please see http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathDeveloperGuidelines, this may help a lot.