Re: gnu classpath with sun java vm

Hi,

BTW, what was the compile-error with JamVM?

Rob.

On 4/19/07, michel.brabants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <michel.brabants@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I compiled the latest stable gnu classpath with as vm, the java-vm from
Sun, because I'm getting a compile-error trying to compile the latest
jamvm. I'm using an x86-64-machine.

When trying to start gappletviewer, I get a missing resource-bundle-error.
Now, I saw that the resource-bundles are inside glibj.zip. I added this
zip-file to the Xbootclasspath-parameter of the gappletviewer, but then I
get a stackoverflow-error.

Is there any way I can get the applet-support to work with the java-vm
from Sun?

Thank you and greetings,

Michel