[SPAM?] Re: gnu classpath with sun java vm

Hello,

thank you for helping out. Well, from what I saw. There are no resourcebundles
present in tools.zip at all. In my case it is trying to find nl_BE, but I
suppose it depends on your locale. If you need more info, feel free to
ask :).

Thank you(!) and greetings,

Michel