Re: 0.95 branch created

+FAIL: java.util.prefs.PreferenceTest

+FAIL: org.omg.CORBA.ORB.parallelRunTest

+FAIL: java.awt.Choice.PaintTest
+FAIL: java.awt.Graphics.TestPaintGraphics
+FAIL: java.awt.Canvas.PaintTest
+FAIL: java.awt.TextField.PaintTest
+FAIL: java.awt.Container.LightweightContainer
+FAIL: java.awt.Checkbox.PaintTest

+FAIL: java.awt.Robot.getPixelColor
+FAIL: java.awt.Robot.mouseMove
+FAIL: java.awt.Robot.createScreenCapture
+FAIL: java.awt.Robot.keyRelease

All of these pass for me as well, with one exception. In general I've found robot / visual tests (as many of these are) are very finicky, and require that you not be using your computer at all while they are running.

The one exception is:
> +FAIL: java.awt.Robot.mouseWheel

It seems that when I run this test the first time, it fails; then if I run it again without touching the mouse it passes... but if I move the mouse and then run it, again it fails.

Francis