Re: GJDoc Documentation

On Mon, 2007-04-16 at 10:13 +0100, Andrew John Hughes wrote:
> The results of a few fixes/hacks to GJDoc is some output:
>
> http://fuseyism.com/classpath/doc
>
> Yes, there are lots of problems -- feel free to file bugs... :)

This is really cool! Thanks for your gjdoc hacking. I rebuild gjdoc
locally and ran it against the release branch. So we now have both the
gjdoc and sinjdoc results up. Neither is perfect, but combined they
hopefully show everything we want.

http://developer.classpath.org/doc/
http://developer.classpath.org/sinjdoc/

Cheers,