Re: Method.invoke() on a non-public class from another package

Robert Lougher writes:

 > Anyway, I've found what it broke and my original analysis.  After
 > putting this in, BeanShell GUI stopped working with JamVM.  This was
 > found during 0.93 testing:

 > I don't know where the problem lies.  The class
 > "java.util.Hashtable$HashEntry" is private, so I don't know if
 > bsh.Reflect should have a reference anyway.

Can you try this again, but with bsh 2.0 ?  I've been having a lot of
problems with bsh, all of which went away when I upgraded to 2.0.

Andrew.

--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, UK
Registered in England and Wales No. 3798903