Re: New release?

Josef Spillner wrote:

Am Dienstag, 13. März 2007 09:43 schrieb Mark Wielaard:
Yes, the TimeZone issue is much bigger than I anticipated. I see Red Hat
even did an update of gcc for their enterprise product:

Just out of curiosity: How is this handled for countries where DST dates are shifted regularly, such as Brazil?
In practice, regional customizations are handled by regional distributors
(US DST changes -> US distributors issue patches for their software,
rest of the world largely goes on with life as usual), until they are
synchronized with the main development trees.

cheers,
dalibor topic