builder cvs note

I noticed that the nightly scripts on builder.classpath.org still
weren't using the CVS repository.  I checked in all the little diffs
that had accumulated in ~cpdev/Nightly/scripts, and then changed that
directory to be a (pserver) checkout from the CVS repository.

I've also set up the builder to run Mauve on gij (the whole reason I
ended up looking at this in the first place :).  This means test
cycles may take a little longer now.

Please make sure to check in all script changes, and please try not to
have any local divergences in cpdev's script directory.  This makes it
simpler to make changes.

Thanks,
Tom