Re: OT: Creating a Xmas picture with duke

"theUser BL" <theuserbl@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi!
>
> For all, who have still not seen it:
> http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2006/12/05/pics.html
>
> Like the lastg three years, Sun invokes to creates "Holiday-pictures" with
> Duke.
>
> So, if you want to make a little breake with coiding, you can try to create
> such a picture.
> Possible, you can also integrate there Tap the WaterDroplet and/or
> Tux.

I once came up with a logo for Classpath that was duke with GNU horns
and a GNU nose.

It was vetoed at the time because of copyright concerns but I could
resurrect it if anyone is interested.

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk   for all your tapsell ferrier needs