Re: Generics Merge Done, NOW please go nuts!

Andrew> HEAD is now generics ready.  Please test and let me know
Andrew> about anything that broke ASAP.  We're open for business again,
Andrew> so, as Mark says, 'please go nuts!'

Thanks for doing these merges, and for all your work keeping the
generics branch up-to-date these past two years.  I believe when I
started I had the naive idea that we wouldn't need to update the
branch... and now I'm especially happy you stepped in to handle this
:-)

For Classpath hackers in general: on the generics branch we stuck to a
"shallow" genericization, limited more or less to what Japi would see.
I think it would be appropriate now to start on deeper work, i.e.,
moving the use of generics into the bodies of methods and not just on
method signatures.

Tom