From: Paul <psj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: psj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: mauve cacao CVS results change
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006

PASSES: 2130 (previous 2139)
FAILS: 993 (previous 985)

Fixes:
-FAIL: java.net.HttpURLConnection.postHeaders
-FAIL: javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine.TestNoCiphersuites
-FAIL: javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine.TestNoProtocols
-FAIL: javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine.AbstractEngineTest
-FAIL: javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine.SimpleX509KeyManager

Regressions or new fails:
+FAIL: java.io.CharArrayWriter.ProtectedVars
+FAIL: java.io.PrintWriter.jdk11
+FAIL: java.lang.Double.compareTo
+FAIL: java.lang.Float.compareTo
+FAIL: java.lang.Integer.compareTo
+FAIL: java.net.URLConnection.getHeaderFields
+FAIL: java.net.HttpURLConnection.timeout
+FAIL: java.util.Calendar.add
+FAIL: java.util.Calendar.simple
+FAIL: java.util.Date.compareTo
+FAIL: java.util.Collections.unmodifiableMap
+FAIL: javax.net.ssl.SSLContext.TestDefaultInit
+FAIL: locales.LocaleTest

--
Paul Jenner <psj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>