Re: Regression in Swing Demo

Hi David,

Am Mittwoch, den 29.11.2006, 10:21 +0000 schrieb David Gilbert:
> I just checked out the latest code from CVS and ran the Swing demo...and
> there seems to be a problem with drawing some icons.  At first glance,
> it looks like some operations (e.g. fillRect()) may be off by one
> pixel.  Is anyone else seeing this?  (For example, look at the close
> icon for an internal frame, it is garbled).
>
> I haven't run the Swing demo for a few weeks, so I can't (yet) pinpoint
> when the regression occurred (assuming it isn't just a local problem).

I can confirm this. I suppose it's either drawLine() or fillRect().
Maybe drawRect() too. Most icons that use these functions are damaged,
as is the drawing of menus etc. I think Francis worked in that area
(replacing drawLine() with draw(new Line2D.Float()) etc. Francis could
you have a look?

/Roman