Free implementations of [un]pack200?

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to manually extract the
".bin" files provided of JDK6 betas so that japi can be run on it on a
nightly basis (without having to actually execute the code, since I
can't guarantee I can trust the source). Turns out after a few false
starts I should have done what my instinct was in the first place and
just run "unzip" on it, because it is a valid zip file. However there
isn't an rt.jar file inside the zip, but an "rt.pack" file instead,
which apparently can be extracted using an "unpack200" program that as
far as I can tell has been bundled with the JDK since 1.5 (this was
news to me ;) ).

Running the unpack200 binary from inside the zip is of course just as
bad as running the bin file in the first place, but I *could* of
course install JDK 1.5 from a trusted source and use unpack200 from
that. Before I resort to using non-free software in the japi runs,
though, I figured it was worth asking if anyone knows of a Free
implementation of this unpack200 thingumy.

Stuart.
--
http://sab39.dev.netreach.com/