Re: file locking problem in Java_gnu_java_nio_VMChannel_lock

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 10:56:46AM -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:

> Edwin> The attached patch fixes this case. It is still
> Edwin> not safe for len > signed 32 bit.
>
> Looks ok to me, I'm going to check it in.
>
> I wrote a ChangeLog entry for you -- but please, next time, send one
> with a patch.  Thanks!

Sorry, I did not see my patch as a real solution, just as a quick fix, so
I thought something else would finally be checked in. There is code
duplication and all values > signed 32-bit will fail, except for the
max long value that is now checked. However, I don't know enough about
classpath to solve these issues.

-Edwin