Re: Debian dependencies for Classpath package

Chris> I'm especially surprised about the mysql dependency. Is all this really
Chris> necessary?

Not really; it depends on what kind of classpath you want to build.
This looks like the setup for a maximal classpath with all the peers
and stuff... though I don't see 'file' in there (needed for libmagic).

Tom