Re: glibj-generics-latest.zip corrupt?

On 8/11/06, Mark Wielaard <mark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oops. We were cleaning up temporary build dirs to safe some space on
builder. We shouldn't clean before copying the glibj.zip, so people can
actually download it. Fixed.

Now it's a valid zip :)

I'm running a "nightly" japi run now, it'll take several hours and
we'll get a very big diff for generics if everything works :)

I also, hopefully, fixed the issue with AccessibleHTML so its inner
classes should no longer show up.

Stuart.
--
http://sab39.dev.netreach.com/