Re: ANN: GNU Classpath 0.92 "Bling! Bling!" released

Il giorno gio, 10/08/2006 alle 01.11 +0200, Mark Wielaard ha scritto:
> We are proud to announce the release of GNU Classpath 0.92 Bling! Bling!

YEAH!!!

Congratulazioni e auguri!!!

> Andreas Tobler, Andrew John Hughes, Anthony Balkissoon, Anthony Green,
> Archie Cobbs, Audrius Meskauskas, Carsten Neumann, Casey Marshall,
> Chris Burdess, Christian Thalinger, C. Scott Marshall, Dalibor Topic,
> David Gilbert, Francis Kung, Gary Benson, Henrik Gulbrandsen, Ingo
> Proetel, Ito Kazumitsu, Jeroen Frijters, Jim Huang, Kazuya Ujihara,
> Keith Seitz, Kyle Galloway, Lillian Angel, Mario Torre, Mark Wielaard,
> Martin Platter, Matthew Burgess, Matthew Wringe, Matt Wringe, Michael
> Barker, Miriam Schuster, Olivier Jolly, Paul Jenner, Raif S. Naffah,
> Robert Schuster, Roman Kennke, Sven de Marothy, Tania Bento, Thomas
> Fitzsimmons, Thomas Minor, Tom Tromey and Vivek Lakshmanan
>
> We would also like to thank the numerous bug reporters and testers!

Very Great work :)

Hey, my name here! :) This is my first GNU Classpath release, I mean the
very first one that I followed directly...

Congratulations to everyone and especially to Mark!

Ciao!
Mario
--
Lima Software, SO.PR.IND. s.r.l.