Re: OpenTasks?

>>>>> "Hari" == Hari Shreedharan <harishreedharan@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hari> I had mailed couple of weeks back on opentasks pending on GNU
Hari> Classpath.Kindly tell me what are all the open tasks except for Swing,
Hari> especially if any in networking and RMI.

For RMI I would suggest looking in the Classpath bugzilla.  If there
is a known issue, it would be there.

There may also be networking things in bugzilla.  I don't recall.
However there are also some new 1.5 additions in java.net that haven't
yet been written.  See the JAPI comparison pages on builder.classpath.org.

Tom